42. Little Beach Street Bakery - Jenny Colgan
43. Death du Jour - Kathy Reichs
44. River Marked - Patricia Briggs
45. Terra Incognita - Ruth Downie
46. The Violins of Saint-Jacques - Patrick Leigh Fermor
So that's it. Today is the last day of September and I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by. I intended to read more but didn't do too badly all told. The mix is interesting - no one book was like any other which is probably a bit unusual for me. I don't have a favourite book, all of them were very good and that makes me a happy bunny.
We're well and truly into autumn now and October is one of my favourite months for reading so I'm looking forward to it. To close here's a photo of my favourite of the jigsaw puzzles I completed this month. Click for a larger view.