Another average reading month for me - 6 books read - but not average quality-wise... taking that into consideration it was a jolly good month.
These are the books:
57. Wash This Blood Clean From My Hands - Fred Vargas
58. Leap In: A Woman, Some Waves, and the Will to Swim - Alexandra Heminsley.
59. Picnic in Provence - Elizabeth Bard.
60. Lord Peter - Dorothy L. Sayers
61. The Pure in Heart - Susan Hill
62. The Writer Abroad - Lucinda Hawksley
It seems my reading this month has been split right down the middle: three excellent crime/murder mysteries and three equally good non-fiction books. Very happy with that state of affairs. Once again I'm not going to choose a favourite book of the month. They were all very good in different ways. It was a very satisfying month all round and I wish every month was as good for reading.
Currently reading and enjoying:
And here we are in the last month of the year... not at all sure how we got here so quickly and to be honest it's a bit scary but, regardless, happy reading in December.