With all that was going on I still managed to read six books. These are they:
31. The Olive Route - Carol Drinkwater
32. The Judge's House - Georges Simenon
33. Resorting to Murder edited by Martin Edwards
34. The Serpent Pool - Martin Edwards
35. The Daughter of Time - Josephine Tey (To be reviewed.)
36. The Illustrated Olive Farm - Carol Drinkwater. A companion piece to the author's Olive Farm trilogy (which I haven't read yet). Very nicely written and beautiful photography of the region in Southern France where the farm is.
And so.... four crime books and two non-fiction, all very enjoyable indeed. I don't need difficult reading at the moment and none of these were. Of the 'crime' books two books came out equal as being the most enjoyable and those were, Daughter of Time and The Serpent Pool. But 'overall' my favourite book was this:
Carol Drinkwater's The Olive Route. It deals with the origins and history of the olive tree and I thoroughly enjoyed the author's travels around the countries of the Mediterranean Sea. A truly excellent book.