Another good reading month (for me anyway) resulted in eight books read. Which surprises me a bit as I hadn't thought that I'd been reading that much in February. Well, there you go...
8. Elegy for Eddie - Jacqueline Winspear. (Excellent).
9. Master and Commander - Patrick O'Brian
10. Underground - Will Hunt. (A bit so-so.)
11. Gardens of Delight - Erica James
12. Firestorm - Nevada Barr. (Excellent.)
13. Plum, Courgette and Green Bean Pie - Lisa Rose Wright
14. Miss Benson's Beetle - Rachel Joyce
15. The Things I Know - Amanda Prowse. My first book by this author. I really enjoyed this tale about a young woman with a hare lip and deformed foot living a very sheltered life on a farm. She's desperate to break away and live a life of her own but sees no way to do this until one, Grayson Potts, comes to stay. Nicely written, sad, but ultimately very uplifting.
So, six fiction books and two non-fiction. They were all good so not possible to pick an absolute favourite but a special shout out goes to these two:
Taking a leaf from Diane at Bibliophile By the Sea's book, this month I've travelled all around the world, including The Mediterranean, California, Italy, Spain, New Caledonia in the South Pacific, and the UK.
And these are a few books I want to read from this month:
Looking at them they're mainly a bit UK-centric so something will have to be done about that. :-)
And there will be Kindle reads, including the next Master and Commander book, Post Captain, and maybe this, the first book of a series that I keep hearing about at the moment:
Happy reading in March!