A bit late with this as we've been away over the weekend. Spent a long weekend in Surrey visiting RHS Wisley (FAB bookshop) and a National Trust property called Polesden Lacey. Both wonderful, will post some pics this week, In the meantime, 'Books Read in May'. There were seven of them, so that's not a bad reading month for me.
25. The Darkness - Ragnar Jónasson
26. Dark Angel - Elly Griffiths
27. A Small Place in Italy - Eric Newby
28. Mr. Gandy's Grand Tour - Alan Titchmarsh
29. Hot Sun, Cool Shadow - Angela Murrills
30. One Sip at a Time - Keith Van Sickle
31. Messenger of Truth - Jacqueline Winspear.
So, seven books in all, four fiction, three non-fiction. I seem to have travelled all over the place too, starting in Iceland, moving on to Italy, doing a grand tour even, and spending quite a long time in France as well. In fact, only one of my books for May was set in my home country of the UK. So there you go.
It was such a good month that I can't choose a favourite. But it would be between these three:
So that was May and now it's June and I'm currently reading these two:
As to what I plan to read for the rest of June, I'm not sure at the moment. It's been a while since I read one of the BLCC vintage crime yarns so I may well pick out a couple of those to read... I have quite a large selection to choose from!
Happy June reading!