I thought I'd snag this quick and fun meme from Nan at Letters from a Hill Farm. These are the questions to answer:
1. What am I reading at the moment?
2. What am I listening to at the moment?
3. What am I watching at the moment?
1. For some reason I've started reading several books at once where once I used to be a strict 'one at a time' person. So, downstairs in the sitting room I'm reading Kim by Rudyard Kipling, though I haven't got very far with it yet. In the bedroom I have a book of travel writing by Anthony Trollope which I'm really enjoying. And here in my study I have a book of short stories by Kipling and Dreams Underfoot, an anthology by Charles De Lint. I'm midway through the second story of the De Lint and having to stop myself picking it up at every opportunity as it is just gorgeous.
2. A cd called American Tune by Eva Cassidy. My favourite songs on it are, The Water is Wide, Dark Eyed Molly and You Take my Breath Away. Her voice is so beautiful - I can't believe she's no longer with us.
3. Tonight we watched Masterchef on BBC2. This is a cookery show where people compete for the title of masterchef. I'm in awe of anyone who would put themselves to the test like this. After that there was nothing that interested us so we watched A Scandal in Bohemia, a Sherlock Holmes mystery from my new boxed set.