So, I read seven books in March, four down on February but seven is much more the norm for me. Plus, I've been jigsawing and knitting and there's only so much time, even now.
18. A Sense of Place edited by Roly Smith.
19. Castle Skull - John Dickson Carr
20. Then She Was Gone - Lisa Jewell
21. Dashing for the Post - Patrick Leigh Fermor
22. The Mapping of Love and Death - Jacqueline Winspear.
23. Fell Murder - E.C.R. Lorac
24. The Outsider: My Life in Intrigue - Frederick Forsyth. This was my 4th. book for Bev's Mount TBR 2020 challenge.
Not a bad month anyhow. Four fiction - all crime yarns - and three non-fiction. Twenty four books read so far this year, eight of which are non-fiction. Quite content with that. I thought the lockdown would lead to me reading a lot more but that hasn't happened, mainly I think becuase I'm also knitting and jigsaw puzzling, but also I'm taking the opportunity to give the house a good spring-clean.
I hope anyone reading this is taking care and staying safe and coping with the whole 'staying indoors' thing.